I went to the aspen Trico show homes.The sales manager is so rude and unorganized.

She kept telling us she didn't know how much lots were, how much upgrades were. She was condescending and rude. I also dealt with head office and the design centre and they were just as bad. We decided not to build because of the bad reviews and we had firsthand experience that validated these reviews.

I hope they smarten up and learn to treat customers who have hard earned money to spend.Do your research before purchasing a Trico home and hopefully they will get rid of all the rude sales people.

Had an Experience with Trico Homes?

Comments

Armstrong Homes Of Washington - Construction Defect Armstrong Homes Auburn Redmond Bremerton WA Armstrong Homes Of Washington "This page was created specifically to warn others about Armstrong Homes of Auburn, Redmond, Bremerton. AKA known as Armstrong Construction. We were sucked in by the salesman, Tom, who told..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Do not use the lash boost! It can cause severe problems Rodan and Fields "I bought lash boost (never any other Rand F products) and within 3 weeks my eyelids became bright red and itchy..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more